The first step to adding a video produced by your group or a vendor to your website is requesting that Medical Public Affairs upload the video to YouTube. Videos hosted on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo can easily be embedded into a WordPress site.
On this page:
- Go to the video’s page on YouTube or Vimeo and copy the page’s URL / web address.
- Click Share, near the bottom right corner of the video.
- Copy the URL; you do not need the embed code.
- Go to the page on your site where the video will be embedded
- Paste the video page’s link where the video should appear; it will automatically convert into a responsive, embedded video.
- Click “Preview” in the upper right (opens in new tab) to check your changes.
- When the edits are ready to go live click “Update”.